Sunday, 16 October 2011

[4] new discussions and [1] new job on LinkedIn

 
 
LinkedIn Groups
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
October 16, 2011
 
NEW Groups in the LinkedIn app for iPhone » and Android »
 

Latest: Discussions (4) Jobs (1)

 
New Discussions (4)
 
What stops XP-users from switching to Ubuntu? Can we make a plan together to help those millions of XP-users (63% market share) not to have to buy a new computer?
 
Started by Vincent Hindriksen, Computation Performance Improvement Consultant
 
I'm becoming convinced that this operting system is near to become a real professional alternative to MS Windows in many enterprises....
more » By Jorge Peinado Prado, UNIX systems administrator en Fujitsu Technology Solutions
 
Like · Flag
 
Windows 8 și Pornirea Securizată pun în pericol libertatea...
 
Started by Răzvan Sandu, Owner at ZANDO COMPUTER
 
Like · Flag
 
The official COUNTDOWN for linux O,O , get the link
 
Started by Luca Perencin, at NoLabs
 
I performed my first install of 11.10 this past Thursday. I look forward to trying it out this weekend.
By Aaron Vines, Senior System Administrator at Kaiser Aluminum
 
Like · Flag
 
Linux Feedback for Dell
 
Started by Todd Finch, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Dell
 
I'm excited to see Dell come to this forum and ask these questions. I see great value in having more hardware platforms Ubuntu certified....
more » By Aaron Vines, Senior System Administrator at Kaiser Aluminum
 
Like · Flag
 
Job Discussions (1)
 
Tech Leads & Developers - Leading Hedge Fund - CT
 
Posted by Jeanette deGarmeaux, •Executive Search Consultant at FinTech Search LLC
 
Like · Comment
 
 
 
 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment