Tuesday 25 October 2011

[10] new comments on LinkedIn

 
 
LinkedIn Groups
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
October 25, 2011
 
NEW Groups in the LinkedIn app for iPhone » and Android »
 
 
Still Active Discussions (4)
 
How many of you have completely switched to Linux ???
 
Started by Jesse J Nunez
 
I first used Slackware version 1.0 back in about 92-93. Since I am an admin by trade I used Windows for another 10 years before really... more » By Matthew Wood
 
1 new comment
 
Linux Feedback for Dell
 
Started by Todd Finch
 
Just make sure that you get the right desktop environment for your target market. Attractiveness will be a big driver for the mass... more » By Rob Blanford
 
4 new comments
 
10.13Ubuntu 11.10 Review : I take it back. Unity is cool.
 
Started by David Duarte de Souza
 
Its simple psychology. People naturally resist anything new if its significantly different than the old way. By Brian Perry
 
3 new comments
 
Share your experience with performance of Ubuntu 11.10
 
Started by Upendra Venkata Vadaga
 
I've run it for a while with no problem whatsoever. But it hanged twice today and I haven't applied any update since it's released. I use... more » By Jerry Zhao
 
2 new comments
 
 
 
 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment