Thursday 27 October 2011

[1] new discussion and [29] new comments on LinkedIn

 
 
LinkedIn Groups
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
October 27, 2011
 
NEW Groups in the LinkedIn app for iPhone » and Android »
 

Latest: Discussions (1) Members (25) Comments (29)

 
Still Active Discussions (7)
 
How many of you have completely switched to Linux ???
 
Started by Jesse J Nunez
 
Switched completely to Ubuntu, both at work, and on my home laptop. The only thing that's still running Windows is my desktop machine,... more » By Vladimir Baus
 
1 new comment
 
Linux Feedback for Dell
 
Started by Todd Finch
 
William, Regarding point #1, I can agree with what you are saying, I just don't think it addresses what I was getting at. Todd asked... more » By Kevin Farley
 
16 new comments
 
10.13Ubuntu 11.10 Review : I take it back. Unity is cool.
 
Started by David Duarte de Souza
 
Ricardo, H'mm you have not understood the tone of what I wrote. When I say I am coming to like Unity that does not mean I have strong... more » By Dave Warnock
 
8 new comments
 
Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot : Go a Question
 
Started by Tchize Matias
 
You can install GNOME Shell on Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric) with the command: sudo apt-get install gnome-shell. You will get GNOME 3 Shell,... more » By Leo Cardinaals
 
1 new comment
 
Share your experience with performance of Ubuntu 11.10
 
Started by Upendra Venkata Vadaga
 
I upgraded from 10.10 to 11.10 on a HP laptop. In general, boot time is slower and system is more sluggish than before. By Kevin Farley
 
3 new comments
 
New Discussions (1)
 
hello group how to install netkit on ubuntu
 
Started by saleem jaffar, Student at De Montfort University
 
I haven't used netkit but there are some "netkit" packages in the Ubuntu repositories. Use Synaptic or the Ubuntu Software Center to...
more » By Jeff Hanson, Independent Design Professional
 
Like · Flag
 
 
 
 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment