Saturday 27 August 2011

[3] new discussions, [16] new comments and [1] new job on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsAugust 27, 2011
Ubuntu Users ( 20.000+ members ) Official Group

Latest: Discussions (3) Jobs (1)

Still Active Discussions (5)

How many of you have completely switched to Linux ??? 5 new comments »

Started by Jesse J Nunez

I have used Ubuntu extensively since 4.10, when they mailed me 10 copies of the distro for free. I still use it for daily office stuff...
More » By Robert Howie

I will not be using Unity, what are your plans for the move to the new Unity default UI? Stick with Ubuntu and load a new UI or change distros? 6 new comments »

Started by Kevin Farley

Hi Christopher, I work faster with the simple classic menu. I don't like effects, or any other extra managers. I'm happy with gnome 2. An...
More » By Nicholas Papazoglou

Collecting feedback on Linux music player software. Banshee? Rhythmbox? Songbird? VLC Player? Amarok? Something else? 1 new comment »

Started by Kevin Farley

I'm very used to Audacious, especially after they got rid of terrible Winampish UI
By Dmitry Tantsur

Linus is in favour of forking Gnome 2, and I agree - Gnome3 and Unity are both terrible 1 new comment »

Started by Andor Kiss

I agree too
By Nicholas Papazoglou

I want to deploy Ubuntu in my organisation! 3 new comments »

Started by Mustafa zargar

You are welcome!
By Nicholas Papazoglou

New Discussions (3)

Job Search? [VIDEO] you must watch Like »

Started by Candace Hart, Dept. Manager at Broadcast Services, Inc

Why I'm not going to VMworld Like »

Started by Kenneth Hess, Consulting Engineer, Author, and Technical Writer

SCALE Call For Papers Now Open Like »

Started by Ilan Rabinovitch, Conference Chair, Southern California Linux Expo / Mgr. Production Engineering, Edmunds.com

Job Discussions (1)

Linux Software Engineer, London £60K Comment or flag »

Posted by Mark Nemar, Infrastructure Recruitment, Financial Services Technology

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment