Tuesday 30 August 2011

[1] new discussion and [6] new comments on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsAugust 30, 2011
Ubuntu Users ( 20.000+ members ) Official Group

Latest: Discussions (1)

Still Active Discussions (4)

How many of you have completely switched to Linux ??? 3 new comments »

Started by Jesse J Nunez

Love the comment Neil - I think it sums up the situation nicely!
By Greg Dean

I will not be using Unity, what are your plans for the move to the new Unity default UI? Stick with Ubuntu and load a new UI or change distros? 1 new comment »

Started by Kevin Farley

Fortunately you can login ubuntu classic mode which is the gnome 2 I personally like. Where to go from here I'm not sure, not that I'm...
More » By Neil Bell

Linus is in favour of forking Gnome 2, and I agree - Gnome3 and Unity are both terrible 1 new comment »

Started by Andor Kiss

I have tried gnome 3 and unity but wasn't much of a fan I found things were requiring several steps to accomplish task I could easily do...
More » By Neil Bell

Ubuntu not for the technically challenged 1 new comment »

Started by Bill Hopkinson

It has been awhile since one hasn't been detected for me, they are generally system/administration/additional drivers. System should scan ...
More » By Neil Bell

New Discussions (1)

Ubuntu Hacks: Make Live CD Data Persistent | TechRepublic Like »

Started by Kenneth Jordan, Business Technologist I

This looks like a more current reference for LiveCD/Persistence:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCD/Persistence?action=show&redirect=LiveCDPersistence By Kenneth Jordan, Business Technologist I

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment