Monday 30 May 2011

[4] new comments on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsMay 30, 2011
Ubuntu Users ( 20.000+ members ) Official Group

Still Active Discussions (2)

Hi everyone, Does anyone know how to install ubuntu 11.04 on a sd card? I use a netbook eee pc. Tried to google it wihout much success...Thanks 3 new comments »

Started by Daniel Mlanao

Just one more tought. I have experienced may times that USB keys and SD cards are formatted to FAT16 or 32. These are not the most...
More » By Kornel Nagy

Can anyone tell me how could I install Open Office on Ubantu 11.04 Gnome desktop?I have already downloaded the software from Open office.org & have libre office installed on system by default. 1 new comment »

Started by Harsh Thakar

Ok,thanks.
By Harsh Thakar

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment