Thursday, 12 July 2012

[15] discussions, [21] comments and [3] jobs on LinkedIn

 
 
Ubuntu Users ( 20.000+ members ) Official Group
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
July 12, 2012
 

Latest: Discussions (15) Jobs (3) Members (100) Comments (21)

 
Still Active Discussions (9)
 
What stops XP-users from switching to Ubuntu? Can we make a plan together to help those millions of XP-users (63% market share) not to have to buy a new computer?
 
Started by Vincent Hindriksen
 
@Brian Perry ... more » By Mike Mestnik
 
5 new comments
 
Linux grabs its single biggest win
 
Started by Russ Crawford
 
In the immortal words of Rodney King - "Can't we all get along"? :-) I think that ultimately, as Peter indicates on many of his posts... more » By Rafael Wolf
 
3 new comments
 
Difference between Unity and GNOME
 
Started by Karthik Babu P S
 
I love Canonical and I critisize Canonical.. The both are my democtatic rights. And for that I will ask nobody for permission. Yes .. I... more » By mim yucel
 
10 new comments
 
I have a multi boot OS with windows 7 and ubuntu 12.04 installed on the same machine with two different partitions . how can I access windows 7 from ubuntu desktop.. ??
 
Started by Prashant Mathur
 
I don't have the link handy, but you should be able to Google virtual box using an existing win part ion as a guest os. I ran across it... more » By Hal Taylor
 
1 new comment
 
HTTPS URL monitoring
 
Started by Mustafa Zargar
 
you should consider buying an Imperva WAF GW. you can monitor URL, use plugins, use SSL decryption, configure monitoring rule, run... more » By Michael Lakav
 
2 new comments
 
Discussions
 
Sometimes the best move you can make is backward.
 
Started by Gregory A. Sanders, Independent Pro A/V Installer
 
Like · Flag
 
How to change brightness in Ubuntu 12.04?Settings>Brightness & lock option doesnot provide these options.
 
Started by Harsh Thakar, Officer(DRO) at Bank of Baroda
 
Like · Flag
 
How to use google Public DNS in windows
 
Started by arjun aswal, Student at BCET
 
Like · Flag
 
Podcast with Benjamin Robbins of Palador: Mobile Device Management and BYOD
 
Started by Kenneth Hess, System Administrator, Author, and Technical Writer
 
Like · Flag
 
Mon blog / My blog (new)
 
Started by Christophe Schleicher, Référent
 
Like · Flag
 
Please help solving problem with sound in Firefox on Ubuntu 10.04
 
Started by Jonas Christoffersen, Visionary IT Consultant with a hunger for knowledge
 
Like · Flag
 
Ubuntu's new notebook Asus EeePC 1225C launched
 
Started by Mohamed EL Khamlichi, Unix/Linux Tibco Consultant at KPN/Getronics
 
Like · Flag
 
GFI WebMonitor 2012 Internet Web Proxy Review
 
Started by Chris Partsenidis, Founder of www.Firewall.cx, IT Manager at Datavision
 
Like · Flag
 
Information regarding Ubuntu Certification
 
Started by Arbab Nazar, Doing what pleases / interests me.
 
Like · Flag
 
Recently Intuit (Quickbooks Online) stopped allowing spaces in passwords thus, you can't use a 'pass phrase' we've been downgraded to a 'pass word'. Does anyone think this is odd not allowing spaces?
 
Started by Rafael Wolf, Owner at Express IT Solutions
 
Like · Flag
 
Whenever I start Ubuntu on my PC, I get an error - 'System problem detected'. However this does not happen on my laptop. Why is this happening and how do I get rid of it?
 
Started by Ajeet D'Souza, Student at Campion
 
Like · Flag
 
Is there any collaboration / video conference server tool out there that would support multicast connectivity? I used Marratech in the past, but that is no more.
 
Started by Jaime Munera, Product Development & IT Director at NewCom International
 
Like · Flag
 
How to disable Network Manager in Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise)
 
Started by Heber D., Informatie Analist at DBC-Onderhoud
 
Like · Flag
 
I have written a blog for Ubuntu beginners. Feel free to refer following link...
 
Started by Tejaswinee Darure, M Tech In College of engineering, Pune
 
Like · Flag
 
I am looking to purchase a new laptop and thought I would get one with Linux already loaded. To my surprise every place I went wanted more money for the laptop with Linux on than a laptop with windows
 
Started by Steve Macke, Principal at Advent ltd
 
Like · Flag
 
Job Discussions (2)
 
Linux Administrator / Hadoop Guru position in NYC
 
Posted by Anne Demetrio Downing, Sr Recruiter at Demetrio & Associates
 
Like · Flag
 
Inmar Technologies is searching for innovative and collaborative developers (.net, SQL, web) to join the growing team!! 32 y/o company with 4200+ employees and 20+ locations.
 
Posted by Megan Barlow, IT Recruiter at Inmar
 
Like · Flag
 
Jobs (1)
 
Cloud Support Engineer
 
Fredhopper - Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
 
 
 
 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

 
This email was intended for Matvey Bossis. Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment