Friday, 24 June 2011

[1] new discussion on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsJune 24, 2011
oDesk

Latest: Discussions (1)

New Discussions (1)

Hi, I am Prasanth P, From Kerala. I have 4.5 years of experience in web developing. if anyone have any project to do let me know. Comment or flag »

Started by Prasanth P, Software Engg, at Cubet Technologies

I have worked in various project including web traffic management, Hottel management, business websites and also social networking sites....
More » By Prasanth P, Software Engg, at Cubet Technologies

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment