Friday, 24 June 2011

[1] manager's choice, [4] new discussions, [8] new comments and [16] new jobs on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsJune 24, 2011
LinkedPHPers - The Largest PHP Group

Latest: All manager's choices • Discussions (4) • Jobs (16)

Manager's Choice

LinkedPHPers WebPage - we want YOUR oppinion ! 39 comments »

Started by Wojciech Zielinski

Still Active Discussions (6)

I need to build an online shopping cart. 2 new comments »

Started by Nick Bloor

I recommend "opencart" / really easy and good
By young park

Best practices to optimize performance of website (LAMP) 1 new comment »

Started by Kapil Jain

I think one of the most overlooked things is optimization of the code. I have worked on too many project where a tweak here and another...
More » By Tom LaGard

hello everyone beginner here!! how can i insert PHP code in JOOMLA? 2 new comments »

Started by Adnan shabbir

OK, but what does it?
By John de Kroon

Could you please some one guide me to select the good book for PHP 3 new comments »

Started by mohan g

I don't see anything wrong with the PHP / MySQL combo books, they're very good to start and see things happening at a fast pace, but in...
More » By David Duarte de Souza

New Discussions (4)

information on how to modify the HTTPD.Conf file. Comment or flag »

Started by Carlos Muniz MCAD ACB ALB, Webmaster at Immaculate Heart of Mary

I completely new to PHP, but I wanted to learn PHP so I installed a wamp package on my machine, but I have found that modifying the HTTPD...
More » By Carlos Muniz MCAD ACB ALB, Webmaster at Immaculate Heart of Mary

Having more than one version of PHP Comment or flag »

Started by Carlos Muniz MCAD ACB ALB, Webmaster at Immaculate Heart of Mary

I'll start by saying that I am completely new to PHP. I really come from the Dot.net world. I have a machine set with a WAMP package...
More » By Carlos Muniz MCAD ACB ALB, Webmaster at Immaculate Heart of Mary

I want to host a Joomla/VirtueMart Ecommerce site on a Mac Mini with OSX Snow Leopard Server. Mac OS is not compatible with cPanel, so I'm wondering what other options I have for this type of hosting. 6 comments »

Started by Robert Hacala, Sales and Marketing Director at Bluefish Consulting

Yes, virtualization is not an option. Thanks for your reply. Robert Hacala - Bluefish Consulting - www.bluefishgo.com
By Robert Hacala, Sales and Marketing Director at Bluefish Consulting

I was wondering if there is some "best practice" in building application on one server (LAMP), application which will later be scaled to a cloud. Comment or flag »

Started by Ionut Cotinghi, PHP Programmer/Web Consultant

Job Discussions (16)

URGENT!We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer for a social media company in Greater Los Angeles Area. Full time and permanent with attractive pay! Comment or flag »

Posted by Trish Gomez, Talent Acquisition Manager at Bridgepointe Partners

PHP Web Developer – Entry Level – New York, NY Comment or flag »

Posted by T. Sean Hall, Senior Recruiter at Elevate Recruiting Group

Senior PHP Engineer – Leading Digital Media Company – New York, NY Comment or flag »

Posted by T. Sean Hall, Senior Recruiter at Elevate Recruiting Group

SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER - DIRECT HIRE - SAN FRANCISCO, CA Comment or flag »

Posted by T. Sean Hall, Senior Recruiter at Elevate Recruiting Group

PHP DEVELOPER - REDWOOD CITY, CA Comment or flag »

Posted by T. Sean Hall, Senior Recruiter at Elevate Recruiting Group

PHP WEB DEVELOPER – SAN FRANCISCO, CA Comment or flag »

Posted by T. Sean Hall, Senior Recruiter at Elevate Recruiting Group

SENIOR PHP/LAMP ENGINEER – SAN FRANCISCO, CA Comment or flag »

Posted by T. Sean Hall, Senior Recruiter at Elevate Recruiting Group

PHP / RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOER - POTOMAC, MD Comment or flag »

Posted by Heather Golchini, at Situated Consulting, LLC

PHP developers Needed for Tampa Company. Contact me for more details Comment or flag »

Posted by David Kravetzky, Staffing and Consulting Professional

Urgent Position: Senior PHP/LAMP Developer in Indiana for 6 Months Contract position. Reach me at shaik@marlabs.com 732-694-1000>1422 Comment or flag »

Posted by Bashu S., Sr.Technical Recruiter at Marlabs Inc

Need: PHP Developer for 3 Months Position in San Jose, CA || Sandeep@nlbservices.com || 904-527-7179. Comment or flag »

Posted by S R, Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Specialist at Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Boston, MA Developers Needed. Must have hands on .NET skills, MySQL, Ruby and PHP. Secondary duties will be development as needed integration of network/systems with vendor applications/tools etc Comment or flag »

Posted by David Belanger, Director of Sales and Operations at AVID Technical Resources

PHP Web Developer - PHP / MySQL / HTML / CSS / JavaScript / Yii / Zend - Midlands - UK Comment or flag »

Posted by George Psomas, Business Consultant at Mortimer Spinks

Hi I am looking for back end PHP developers in Cape Town, South Africa. Minimum 4 years experience in PHP, MySQL and Linux. Please send CVs to pinnacle@neomail.co.za South African citizens only. Comment or flag »

Posted by Rheta Fouche, IT Specialist recruiter

Senior PHP5 Developer with Large Data experience - Los Gatos, Ca (Silicon Valley) Comment or flag »

Posted by David Notaro, Recruiter at Workbridge Associates (408) 295- 9400

LOOKING for PHP developer, NYC!!! Who`s interested or looking for new php options, please contact me : NH@CapitalMarketsp.com Comment or flag »

Posted by Natallia Hryshchankova, Executive Advisor at Capital Markets Placement

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment