Thursday 24 November 2011

[1] new discussion and [4] new comments on LinkedIn

 
 
oDesk
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
November 24, 2011
 

Latest: Discussions (1) Members (10) Comments (4)

 
Still Active Discussions (4)
 
I am oDesk member, but i have no work yet,Plz if any one help me just inform me.
 
Started by Md. Matin
 
Thanks Shailendra Kumar Singh! for your valuable suggestion. By Md. Matin
 
2 new comments
 
Hi, I am living in London completed my M.B.A in Marketing, looking for a home based part time job. Could any one of you tell me how should I apply?
 
Started by Suresh Gnanasekaran
 
Thank you Casey... more » By Suresh Gnanasekaran
 
1 new comment
 
so can someone check out this profile https://www.odesk.com/users/~~b4a96d2decf95fc6 i have applied for over 100 jobs, but i hardly ever get an interview.. do i suck that bad??
 
Started by tunji adeyeri
 
@Mark Buskuhl, you are right profile makes a way to get new jobs in Odesk. I am always concern with my profile ... more » By Engr. Javed Niaj Mohsin
 
1 new comment
 
New Discussions (1)
 
Could the Proposed Protect IP Act Prevent You From Using ODesk and Overseas Contractors?
 
Started by Jason Miller, Marketing Consultant and Information Architect
 
If you have not been paying attention... The US government is thinking about changing the way the internet is used in the US. It would...
more » By Jason Miller, Marketing Consultant and Information Architect
 
Like · Flag
 
 
 
 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment