Tuesday 28 June 2011

[1] manager's choice, [7] new discussions and [14] new comments on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsJune 28, 2011
oDesk

Latest: All manager's choices Discussions (7)

Manager's Choice

Do you think contractors should log hours for meetings with their employers? 134 comments »

Started by Ria Ancheta-Adrias

Still Active Discussions (6)

When do you think I should quit with odesk? 6 new comments »

Started by Myrdal Manzano

Paul is right - diversify your offerings. I was all customer service / sales. I am now writing blogs, content, descriptions and doing all...
More » By Audrey Thompson

Are you a freelance contractor with over 100 hours of experience? 2 new comments »

Started by Asif Irtiza Hussain

Hi! I have 2,966 billed hours in Odesk. I started just last year. 1 yr & 2 mos. Feedback Score: (4.82). I have a website:...
More » By Argelo Duran

facebook page fan growth 5 new comments »

Started by kuldeep shukla

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alphabit/207748185909027 ...
More » By Serge Mazurenko

Everyday I get 2 to 4 invitations fr joining ppl's network... Why dont ppl ask come and join our company..??? 1 new comment »

Started by Shams Zaman

yeah i will.. thanks
By Shams Zaman

New Discussions (7)

website in just $100* Like »

Started by kuldeep shukla, CEO & Founder of Taxeia Infotech Pvt Ltd.

Is this RUPEES 100? or $100?
By Asif Irtiza Hussain, Founder, CEO at SmallTownKid.net

It's 2011: Why Your Freelancer Should Work Offsite Like »

Started by Chanelle Henry, UI/IA Interactive Designer and Consultant

need to promote my services in the USA for those who want to sell services or products in the USA look at my website for more information www.usatur.com looking for an expert Like »

Started by Orlando Abarzua, www.droidhispano.com patricionyc@gmail.com

Hi! I am interested
By Argelo Duran, Contractor at Odesk- Your online partner for project success!

We are providing remote support in various technology like windows , SQL, SVN,Networking ,webportal design,software devlopment etc. Like »

Started by Satyanarayan Mahapatra(waiting for profile+abroad job, Sr.system Administrator at Acuity IT Solutions Private Limited

Please find my odesk id -https://www.odesk.com/users/~~30ab40cab9d54d59. If you need software or webportal design please let me know I...
More » By Satyanarayan Mahapatra(waiting for profile+abroad job, Sr.system Administrator at Acuity IT Solutions Private Limited

Should Buyer that require a quiet setting for a Virtual Assistant give the same respect to the Virtual Assistant? I have Buyers that when I call them or they call me, I hear the kids, dog, spouse, etc Like »

Started by Audrey Thompson, Writer at Hidden Gear

Hi All, Like »

Started by Nilesh Prajapati, iPhone/iPad Apps Developer

I'm an "iOS Apps Developer". I worked around many projects and 5 of them are on Apple store. I worked for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad...
More » By Nilesh Prajapati, iPhone/iPad Apps Developer

5 Major Freelancing Distractions and How to Effectively Manage Them Like »

thats true, but we as contractors working from home must always remember that wherever we are, whatever the office set up is, we should...
More » By ched de guzmn, Freelancer at oDesk

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment